Academics/Counseling » Counseling » Forms & Links

Forms & Links

School Code:  052536

  • Students may request a schedule change during the first week of term by completing a Schedule Change Request form and returning it to the Counseling Office during registration. 

Course Request Forms (CRF)

4 year Planner

CRF grade 9 4yr planner 9th - 12th
CRF grade 10  
CRF grade 11  
CRF grade 12  

Enrollment for students new to Poway Unified School District

Non-PUSD Course Approval

  • Students who desire to take a class that is not taught within PUSD may seek approval from our records office for their class to be used towards graduation requirements.  Use the following form to seek any approvals:
Non-PUSD Course Approval Application (return to Records Office, not counselor)

Off-Campus Independent Study for Physical Education



Link to RBHS Registration page and forms.