|Where do I go to find...
campus resources, staff contacts
| RBHS webpage
- Announcements, Newsletters, Calendar of Events
- Links to Athletics, PTSA, Club Listings, Campus Info, Programs
- Counseling, course information, 4 year planning, forms and counseling presentations
bus passes and
(Include student ID, school, birthdate,
- View all your students in PUSD in one place
- Access to account info. and progress reports
- Shows your student’s current attendance by class period
|Daily assignments posted by teachers for each class
||Link directly to CANVAS
or from MyPlan
- Link directly to CANVAS and use My Plan Username and Password
|Student’s grades on my smart phone
|| Download free “ParentVUE “
mobile app in your
- Direct access to grades for all your PUSD students
- District URL is needed to download app: https://sis.powayusd.com
- Use your My Plan Username and password to access once downloaded
||Call 24 hour hotlines:
Off Campus Pass (leave campus)
Students must pickup the pass at the attendance office during breaks or passing periods - passes are not delivered!
Please see our Attendance Page for information on your particular situation.
- Used for clearing absences, tardy or gaining an off campus pass (leaving campus during the school day)
- Leave student ID then full name of student, date(s)/time(s) of absence, reason, your name/relationship to student, needs to be cleared within 48 hours
- [email protected] can be used for a written record of your student's tardy or absence from an email we have in the PUSD system. Off campus pass requests must be phoned in.
|Career and College
|RBHS College Planning Webpage
- Come to the Bronco Center for help if you need a username/password or call the counseling center at RBHS 858-485-4800
- College searches, resume builders, career interest surveys, scholarship info., college application help, college visit schedule for RB and more at Xello.
|Free tutoring for my students
AP Educational Services (APES)
- Peer tutors are available in all subject areas for students who show up to Bronco Center at lunch or before & after school (no appointment necessary)
- Peer tutors can be assigned one-on-one by signing up at the Bronco Center
- AP Educational Services (APES) - Peer-to-peer tutoring program on Wednesdays after-school. Click here for information on APES. Tutees must register before requesting a tutor.